Registered Company Number: 07165708
Registered Address: Unit 2 Bosworth Avenue, Tournament Fields, Warwick, CV34 6UQ
Security and Payment
We accept all major credit and debit cards; Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Maestro. We also accept Apple Pay.
Payment should be made in full at the time of ordering goods directly via the Mini U website. Mini U reserves the right not to send out the products until the transaction has been confirmed by the appropriate card service provider. All products remain the property of Mini U until payment is cleared.
We’re delighted to offer Apple Pay as an accelerated checkout process. This means when you pay for an order using Apple Pay, you don’t need to manually enter your credit card information or shipping address. You tap the Apple Pay button which scans your fingerprint, and Apple Pay provides that information to the payment provider and us. It’s a much quicker process but that means we only receive information that is stored in Apple Pay e.g. shipping address. We always recommend you check what information is stored in Apple Pay before making any purchase. Whilst we’ll do everything we can to help change an incorrect shipping address, it won’t be possible if the order has already been packed or dispatched.
We take the privacy of our customers and website users very seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users and customers in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection. Mini U will not release your personal data to any third parties without your consent or as required by law, operating under UK legislation.
Rocami Ltd (“Mini U”) maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial; personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site, including but not limited to, the text, images, audio, and video for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Mini U. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Mini U relating to your use of the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.
Our VIP offer codes are subject to a £15 minimum spend. Offer only available for redemption at www.miniu.co.uk. One time use per customer. Offer cannot be used against previous purchases or in conjunction with any other offer. Offers may be removed at any time at our discretion.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and owned by Mini U unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of Mini U. Mini U neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Mini U.
2. While Mini U uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Mini U makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Mini U assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Prices and availability information and special offers and promotions are subject to change without notice.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Mini U nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, the site and all contents thereof, except where expressly stated otherwise are provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Mini U also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, failure to gain access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material transmitted by you to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Mini U or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, re-transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Mini U is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication sent by you to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
Please see our User Generated Content policy here
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Mini U. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, slogans and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Mini U. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written consent of Mini U or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Mini U will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including, without limitation, the seeking of criminal prosecution against any infringer.
7. Mini U has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Mini U is not affiliated or associated with sponsors or producers of any websites that hyperlink to or from the Mini U website, and Mini U does not endorse or make any representations or warranties whatsoever with respect to any content appearing on such sites.
8. Although Mini U may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Mini U is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility for or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Mini U will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Mini U to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. Mini U and its designees shall have the right in their sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any Content posted on the Mini U Bulletin Board. Without limiting the foregoing, Mini U and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that is in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable. You agree to indemnify and hold Mini U harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your violation of these terms and conditions or your violation of any rights of another.
9. Mini U may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
10. The information provided on the Mini U site is not a substitute for professional medical advice and care. If you have specific needs, please see a professional health care provider.
11. Copyright 2021 Mini U Limited. All Rights Reserved.